Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Christmas 2014

THREE HOURS, THREE WASTED HOURS ....trying to log back on to my blog. I lost all my passwords to emails and other accounts and it took 3 hours to get back here.

We finally seem to be out of a cyber black hole and I hope to be back with a bang in the new year. With new posts, new photos, new crafts, new recipes and new ideas.

The year is coming to an end and work and teaching has stopped now for the holidays. I have new classes booked for next year.  It is also time to start planning the garden and markets for next year.

But right now it is all about Christmas, the trees are going up and the decorations are out.

So far I have two trees up, one in the sitting room and one in the dining room.

 
The table is also set in the dining room with my own homemade patchwork table mats. I have had these a few years now and think it's time to make some new ones.
 
 
I've asked Santa for a really nice camera for Christmas, fingers crossed I get one and will be back in the New Year with some lovely garden and craft photos.
 
I hope you all have a Merry and Peaceful Christmas
 

No comments: