Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Visit Nenagh Cycle Classic and Market

I am exhausted.
Every muscles in my body aches.

But it's the good kind of tired...the tired you get from working and achieving something.
Yesterday 22nd April was the first Visit Nenagh Cycle Classic and along with it we had a Street Market and Family Fun Day.  The market was held in Quentin's Way and Friary Court.  It had food and craft.  I arrived early and got my stand set up.





I then had plenty of time to wander around and see what and who else was there.  The Tipperary Kitchen from Holycross was so I made sure I got plenty of tastings of their award winning chocolate biscuit cake.

This stand had olives and oils and all sorts of wonderful things including Buffalo Mozzarella from Irelands only Buffalo herd in Cork...who'd have thought it?  Florrie was there from The Scullery with her wonderful preserves and new to me was her Cucumber Relish.




As usual the queue for face painting was really long and we met a very tall man!!!




I had a great day, the weather was kind to us, we had one major downpour at 2pm and other than that it was sunny all day.  Well done to all invloved in organising it, I didn't get to see the races but heard the atmosphere every time they speed through town.








  

No comments: