Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Finshed project and next project

Well this baby quilt has just gone in the post to someone who is about to become a first time Granny.  I hope she likes it and it keeps the new baby warm and cosy.  I really do enjoy making baby quilts as they are much easier to put together compared to large bed quilts...but well I don't ever seem to find enough babies to make them for.
New baby quilt













I've also been working on a new wreath.  I really like the Love one and it gave me an idea for a Peace wreath.  Here is the beginning of it.  I need to put it together at the weekend and get it on Etsy for sale.  I have feathers for this one too.  I made the buttons from Fimo using off white and sparkle white. http://www.etsy.com/shop/quirkyapple
      

No comments: