Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunny Sunday

Wasn't it a great day today.  I was woken by he hens at 7.20am and couldn't belive it was already so bright and sunny out...freezing but bright and sunny.  The hens were making a big racket and I think it's beacuse of the cockrel next door..he's crowing all morning and I think they want to get to him.
I got the sewing machine sorted and finished the baby quilt yesterday.  Áine wanted a penguin so I tried to make a template this morning and made a cute little stuffed penguin.  He looks good and I've called him Peadar, I want make some more but need to work on the pattern a bit.
I went out for a walk in the sunshine, a big wooly jumper, hand made mittens and a headwarmer all kept me cosy.  I only intended on walking to the bridge but came back all along the river so was walking for about 90 minutes.  I seen the first swan pair of the year on the river but couldn't get close enough to get a picture. Swan's are so graceful and pretty...I think I'll make some swan bookmarks.  As I was walking I was looking for great places to take new product photo shots and so if the weather is good will be out tomorrow with my camera. Will post pictures tomorrow. 

No comments: